Thursday, May 29, 2008

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Reminisce the old memories! This one goes way back to the 1990's, my first trip to overseas. Actually, it wasn't a trip of pleasure, but rather a trip of knowledge. In January 1994, I began my life as a student at U. of Wisconsin-Madison. When we arrived, it was winter, and we took the opportunity to stroll around the Univ. to take photos and of course, to "play" with snow. It was indeed a beautiful experience.

This is a collection of Winter 1994.

A tree at Randall (photographed by my friend)

the same tree

so white and serene

It was about 16" of snow during that time


around the campus, can't remember what building is that...sigh! (truly, the sign of getting older)

around the campus scenery

From my apartment 1408 Spring St.

different angle

the tall building is the Statistics and Computer Science Department

where is it? Gosh, I should have written it at the back of the photo....

No comments: