Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Italy

Bonjourno! Way back in September 1999, I was sent for a training in Turin, Italy. A three-week training was filled with in-class lecture, site visits and of course, tour! There were 4 of us from Malaysia. We had the opportunity to go to Monaco, the leaning tower of Pisa, Florence, Nice, Rom and Milan. Unfortunately, there were mostly personal photographs, less on scenery photo. Nevertheless, these are some of the sceneries I managed to capture with my unsophisticated camera.

A journey to Monaco from Turin by bus took about 4 hours if I'm not mistaken. Fascinating view I can say. I did take photographs along the way, but they were not so good :-(

Monaco

Air show at Monaco


Mediterranean sea, beautiful


On the other day, we went to the leaning tower of Pisa. Unfortunately, the tower was close to the visitor and we were only allowed to take photographs from outside of the tower.


Pisa

the leaning tower

top of leaning tower

base of leaning tower

If I'm not mistaken, this is Nice

We went for a site visit in Rome. We stopped at the Colliseum, but it was almost night, so the photographs didn't turn up well.


in Rome, taken from a moving bus

"little island" (if I'm not mistaken)


On our free day, we also went to Milan by train. We just went for a sight-seeing and did some shopping. For me, it was really an enjoyable trip. I wish I had the opportunity to visit Italy again in the future.

No comments: